Lost and Found


The biggest Hello! ever
How have you been doing,
As the season changed from spring to summer?
I have been super occupied
With work, family and travel
(look - the pics from travel below!)
And,
I also lost my blogging Mojo :(
I searched high and low
But it was nowhere to be found.
And then,
I was bombarded with emails and comments
Some concerned, some upset
That demanded that I better speed up this finding schmiding bit
And come back. Pronto!
So here I am
Putting together globs of Mojo
(I always visualized Mojo as a glob. You?)
To gradually ease back into
The beautiful world of blogging and You!
So,
Hello! again :-)


Some glimpses from:
Tashijong Monastery - Palampur, HP [India]
 

Kangra tea estates - Palampur
 
St. John's Church in the wilderness - Mcleodganj




And, London
 


[Pics taken by my new camera. i.e. by me, using the new camera]

And, thank you - new and regular readers, people joining the An Indian Summer gang (Followers), people who commented and emailed, readers who subscribed to feeds even when there was silence on this blog! :)